Predictions respected in the FIMI rankings of the best-selling albums from 10 to 16 March 2014, with Tempo Reale by Francesco Renga who entered directly to the number 1 position. The album by the curly-haired singer from Brescia put himself behind another very awaited new entry , the re-release of the legendary album Hai Paura del Buio? of the Afterhours repeated after 17 years in a special edition with exceptional duets. The indie scene of our house continues to be well represented also by the lights of the power plant of Vasco Brondi, in the top ten for the second consecutive week, and by another juicy novelty: the debut album Manual Destruction by the singer Levante.
As for the FIMI rankings of the best-selling singles, Vasco Rossi’s Dannate Nuvole failed to break Pharrell Williams’ Happy from first place, although we expect the komandante to have another summit assault in eight days. For the rest, very well the rhythmic Changes and the new piece by Katy Perry, Dark Horse, climbed up to 8.
Fimi Album Ranking from 10 to 16 March 2014:
1. Francesco Renga – Real time (NE)
2. Afterhours – Are you afraid of the dark? (NEITHER)
3. Stromae – Racine Carrée (=)
4. Ligabue – World Vision (=)
5. Pharrell Williams – Girl (-4)
6. Alessandra Amoroso – Pure Love (=)
7. The lights of the power plant – Constellations (-5)
8. Levante – Manual destruction (NE)
9. Lucio Dalla – Dallamericaruso (+1)
10. Arisa – If I see you (-5).